COVID-19: UPDATE & FAQS
COVID-19 Latest update 05/01/2021
Covid-19 safety for you and our team
To keep all our customers and teams safe, we wish to reassure you that Perfect Shutters are continuing to work within the government’s Covid-19 guidelines for safe working practices.
We respect this is a challenging time for everyone right now, and we thank you in advance for showing kindness and consideration towards our team as they work to maintain a quality service and respect everyones safety.
All sales visits and fittings will continue to operate as normal, safely and in line with the latest COVID-19 national guidance. We will keep you informed should anything change regarding your appointment.
Keeping you and our team safe in your home
- We will make sure you are comfortable for our team to enter your home.
- Limit the time needed to be in your home without compromising the quality of our product and service.
- Wear relevant PPE.
- Maintain a safe, social distance at all times.
To help keep our team safe, we ask you to:
- Ventilate your property as practically as you are able, particularly the room in which the appointment/work is being carried out prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you are having shutters fitted, please occupy a different room away from where the work is being carried out.
- Wear PPE, as appropriate, particularly the use of masks when communicating with our team in close proximity.
- Maintain the correct social distancing at all times.
WE WILL NOT be able to send a member of our staff to your home at this time if you or someone in your household/bubble:
- Is showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Is self-isolating or has been recently diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Is waiting for a Covid-19 test result.
- Has recently returned from a country on the Quarantine list.
Keeping you safe in our showroomsAll of our showrooms are now closed and will reopen in line with government guidance. For more information on when our showrooms will reopen, keep visiting this page.
If any of the above apply or have changed since your appointment was booked, please contact us immediately on 0151 525 050 and we will reschedule for you.
These guidelines have been put in place for the safety of everyone, and Perfect Shutters would appreciate your support in following them. Where these guidelines are not being adhered to, we reserve the right to leave the premises and return at another mutually agreed time, when all requirements can be met.
Please help us to keep yourselves and our staff safe by following these guidelines.
Perfect Shutters team
Existing Customer Orders
- Customers who have placed orders for shutters that are presently in production or pending delivery, rest assured that our factory is 100% operational with producing and shipping your order in the usual 10-12 weeks.
- Please note that our current UK situation may cause a slight delay with your final shutter delivery and installation and we will endeavour to fit your shutters as quickly as possible, and our colleagues will adhere to all necessary health and safety measures.
New Customer Orders
- Until we are officially informed otherwise, we will continue to book home appointments and surveys and operating our business as normal.
- Your sales advisor will adhere to a COVID-19 duty of care practice, observe strict social distancing measures throughout your appointment and wear protective clothing.
- We can also provide design advice and pricing examples via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email and phone. You can also download or request a printed version of our brochure or view our full range online.
Telephone 0151 525 0050
Shutter Advice and Pricing
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger
FAQs about our in-home services
We hope the following FAQs provide you with the comfort that we are doing our utmost to protect our customers and colleagues.
All of our showrooms are now closed and will reopen in line with government guidance. For more information on when our showrooms will reopen, keep visiting this page.
Our business is still operating as normal, and we are still taking bookings for Home Design Visits and fitting shutters. All our staff are adhering to a COVID-19 duty of care practice and observing strict social distancing measures.
All Perfect Shutters staff visiting homes will adhere to COVID-19 safe practices, wearing masks and overshoes upon entering and leaving your home.
We respect and apologise for any delays that you may experience as a result of these unprecedented times. Any delays will be as a result of stringent COVID-19 Safety Practices enforced by both the Seaport Governance and Customs to safeguard everyone. In the meantime, Perfect Shutters will endeavour to fit your shutters as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.
We are still carrying out shutter installations for our customers. To ensure we safeguard our colleagues will adhere to safety and protective measures in line with the latest government advice.
Our preference would be for the fitters to be left in the room whilst they fit your new shutters, if you feel comfortable with that.
Yes, Perfect Shutters aim to give you the support you need. We ask that you please bear with us during these challenging times as we will do our very best to provide you with exceptional standards of service.